Deemah maamoul with fine ground flour is the traditional maamoul with dates and it differs from Purple Deemah biscuit With dates in terms of taste and the nutritional components and nutritional values as well, Therefore, today we will review the nutritional values in the maamoul of Deemah Al Barr.
How many calories in a mamoul Dimah Barr?
The number of calories in maamoul Dimah Barr 63.6 Calories In One 16g Tablet, Carbohydrates make up the highest percentage of calories 62.3%, It is followed by fats at 34%, This type of ma’amal is considered poor in proteins.
To get to know more nutritional values in the whole wheat flour maamoul with dates from Deemah, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
The components of the mainland demah
- Date paste
- Whole wheat flour
- Palm oil (vegetable oil)
- Fructose syrup
- Glucose syrup
- E422 glycerin (moisturizer)
- Cardamom powder
- Cinnamon powder
- black grain
- Soy lecithin E322 (emulsifier)
- Sodium bicarbonate e500 (lever)
- Artificial vanilla flavor (ethyl vanillin)
- E160A food color (natural color)
Notes on Maamoul Dimah
- Contains allergens from the following substances: Wheat flour, soy and milk, It may contain trace amounts of eggs, peanuts, and other nuts.
- It contains a permitted artificial flavor which is vanilla flavor.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Made in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Get to know each other Calories in date maamoul