Lusine cheese and thyme croissant calories, There is no doubt that the croissant is one of the most popular pastries in the world. It comes in many flavours. and fillings that satisfy almost all tastes, There is sweet and squint.
In the following report, we will discuss in detail what are the most important calories in the cheese and thyme croissant Lusine, We will also learn about the detailed food ingredients from which this product is prepared.
Ingredients for the cheese and thyme croissant, Lusine
- Wheat flour
- cheese and thyme filling (water, palm vegetable oil)
- Wheat bran
- Preservatives (E202, E282)
- Acidity Regulator (E575)
- Sesame seeds
- microbial aspirator
- Corn Starch
- Modified starch (E1442)
- Lemon salt
- Milk solids
- natural color (E153)
- vegetable oils (palm, sunflower oil)
- Wheat gluten
- Emulsifiers of vegetable oil origin (E471-E472 – Soy Lecithin)
- natural, nature-identical flavor (milk butter, butter)
- Preservative (E282)
- Whey powder
- Acidity Regulator (E330)
- Stabilizer (E415)
How to make cheese and thyme croissant Lusine
- Lusine croissants can be eaten as they are cold.
- If you want to heat it up, open the lid, Take out a croissant.
- Then heat it for 15 seconds in a 700-watt microwave.
- Thus, it is ready to enjoy its delicious taste.
Lusine cheese and thyme croissant calories
The calories in the Lusine cheese and thyme croissant in one piece of it, the size of 60 gm, are about 245 calories, Macros calories are distributed between carbohydrates of 25 gm, and fat 13 by g, and protein 7 by g.
There is also saturated fat 7g, The product does not contain any trans fats. or cholesterol, But there is sodium at 233 mg, The product also includes dietary fiber 0.9 g, and total sugars 7 g, Of them added sugar 4 g.
Notes on Lusine Cheese and Thyme Croissant
- Keep the product in a dry place. And cool out of the sun.
- The product contains wheat gluten, milk, sesame seeds, soy, Therefore, it may not be suitable for people who are sensitive to these ingredients.
These were the most prominent details related to the calories of the cheese and thyme croissant Lusine, We do not recommend consuming this product frequently. Because it is high in calories. And it contains a large amount of carbohydrates, which may cause excessive consumption of obesity.
Get to know also
- Molto croissant with chocolate
- Calories in Lusine Croissant With Lotus Butter
- Calories in Ideal Labneh Croissant
- Perfect croissant with cheese
- Calories in molto mange with strawberry
- Molto magnum calories with chocolate