Luna Mocha iced coffee, which is one of the famous types of coffee in Saudi Arabia, This type is consumed cold. It does not require any prior preparation. You can easily find it in any supermarket.
Mocha coffee is generally considered a type of famous coffee. It is named after the port of Mocha, which is considered one of the most famous ports that used to export Yemeni coffee to all parts of the world.
The way mocha is prepared differs from one region to another. But basically it depends on certain components, It’s a heavy, plain coffee. In addition to unsweetened hot chocolate, the fizzy, frothy milk, Finally, sugar is added as desired.
In the next report, we will learn about the calories in cold mocha coffee and the details of its nutritional card. So stay tuned.
Luna mocha iced coffee calories
The total calories in Luna Mocha cold coffee are about 200.4 calories. distributed between 36 grams of carbohydrates, It is the highest percentage of Marcose calories. followed by 6 grams of protein, Hence at the end of the list is 3.6 grams of fat.
Luna Mocha Iced Coffee
It is an iced coffee with a distinctive mocha taste. The coffee comes ready to be consumed immediately. since no prior preparation is required, All you have to do is buy the pack from any supermarket. Shake it directly before eating it. Then it will be ready to drink right away.
Nutritional ingredients in Luna Mocha Iced Coffee
- instant coffee powder ( )
- pure cow’s milk solids ( )
- Stabilizer (E407)
- Natural vegetable emulsifier (E322)
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Keep the product in a cool place. and dry under the temperature below 25°C
- The product is well shaken before consumption
- The product is not intended for infant feeding
- This product contains milk lactose. Therefore, it may not be suitable for people who are sensitive to these ingredients.