when we follow Weight loss diet We always look for foods that make us feel full for as long as possible and foods that are low in calories. Calories to get the best results and to lose weight faster, and at the same time we are looking for foods with low calories and large volume so that we can feel satisfied and full after the meal without remorse. That is why we offer you today the best foods that are low in calories and large in size and foods that increase of satiety:
Low calorie foods with a large volume
Reducing calories is one of the most difficult aspects of the weight loss phase, because often eating low-calorie foods or in small quantities will make us feel hungry quickly, but fortunately there is that magic key that helps us feel full and satiated after meals and during the weight loss phase, which is low-calorie foods. Big ones, like what?
Regular yogurt or Greek yogurt: Yogurt is large in size and low in calories. If you eat Greek yogurt, you will consume more calories, but do not worry, as Greek yogurt contains a greater amount of protein, meaning you are full for a longer period and build better muscles.
Berries: Berries of all kinds, including strawberries, are full of antioxidants that improve health. They are also high in fiber, which increases satiety, and low in calories, meaning you can eat them in large quantities. Each cup of mixed berries contains only 65 calories.
White popcorn: Popcorn contains fiber that satisfies and reduces hunger, and is low in calories if it is cooked without oil or butter. Each popped cup contains 30 calories.
Cottage cheese: Cottage cheese is considered one of the best sources of protein that increases satiety. It also contains a small number of calories, as each standard tablespoon contains only 17 calories.
Watermelon: Watermelon contains a large amount of water, which promotes fullness, and the number of watermelon calories is low, as each cup of watermelon equals 46 calories.
Broccoli: Regardless of the low calories and abundant quantity that broccoli provides, it is also rich in benefits as well, and every 100 grams of broccoli contains 34 calories.
Zucchini: Every 100 grams of zucchini contains only 17 calories, making it one of the foods that you can eat and feel full without feeling guilty.
Mushrooms: Mushrooms contain antioxidants and protein and help prevent cancer and control diabetes. They are also low in calories, as every 100 grams equals 22 calories.
Egg whites: These egg whites contain a large amount of protein that makes you feel full for a longer period of time and contain fewer calories. Each egg white contains approximately 20 calories.
Leafy vegetables in general: Leafy vegetables contain a small number of calories, so they can be eaten in large quantities, feeling full and gaining health benefits.
The benefit of eating large food
- Obtaining more vitamins, minerals and nutrients
- Eating a large amount of low-calorie food makes you get a lot of fiber, which means a better digestive syste
- Your body will be more hydrated
- You will get more proteinsaturated foods
Feeling full for a long time is all you need when following a weight loss diet. There are some types of foods that help us feel full for as long as possible, and they are often high in protein or fiber or both. Examples of them are:
- Oats: Oatmeal is not considered a low-calorie food, but it is rich in fiber and contains a good amount of protein, which makes you feel full for a long time and improves appetite control, meaning when you eat 40 grams you will get satiety for a long time with only 150 calories.
- Eggs: Eggs are not considered low in calories, but average in terms of calories. The average egg contains approximately 75 calories and 6 grams of protein. Eggs contain many nutrients. Eggs also provide you with satiety for a long time. Eggs are recommended for breakfast.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds have always been described as superfood because they contain a high amount of protein and soluble fiber that absorbs fluids and swells the stomach and causes satiety for a long time and helps reduce appetite and contains a small number of calories. Every 28 grams of chia seeds contains 137 calories. refractory.
- Boiled or grilled potatoes: Potatoes contain vitamin C and many useful nutrients. Potatoes are also known to reduce appetite, making you feel full for a long time. One medium potato contains 110 calories.
- Fish: Fish contains a high amount of protein and omega-3 and increases the feeling of satiety for a long time. [
- Legumes: Legumes such as beans, peas, lentils, and peanuts are rich in proteins and fibers that increase your feeling and give you many benefits.
- Quinoa: A good source of protein and amino acids, rich in fiber, and helps increase fullness and satiety
When following a diet to lose weight, you can use the method of eating saturated foods, the method of eating low-calorie foods in a large size and quantity, or combining them. For example, you eat a filling breakfast, such as oats and chia seeds, and for lunch you eat a salad with squash and grilled chicken. Or one day you eat filling food and the other day you eat low-calorie food in large quantities. This will make you continue with your diet, keep you away from hunger and fatigue, and reduce the rate of abandoning the diet.