Calories of Katli Liquid Cheese, which is a type of spreadable cheese that can be used to prepare sandwiches in the morning. It can also be included as part of many different food recipes.
What is unique about canned cheese is that it can generally be considered a snack. It is fast and does not require any prior preparation. But on the other hand, Although easily accessible, However, we cannot consider it to provide a real nutritional benefit to its consumers. Especially since it is not made of pure milk like natural cheese, for example. Canned cheese has its own industrial measurements in order to maintain its consistency. And its strength, no matter how long it stays in the markets.
to check it well, Today we will monitor the food label for Katli cheese. We will learn about the calories in this cheese in detail, We will also learn about the food ingredients from which this type was prepared, So stay tuned.
Liquid lumpy cheese calories
The calories in Katli liquid cheese in an amount of 30 grams of it, which is approximately equivalent to the size of two tablespoons of it, are about 92.5 calories, Macros calories are distributed within that amount as follows.
carbohydrates by 0.7 grams, It is the lowest percentage of macro calories. It is followed by protein, with an amount of 2.4 grams. And then in the end, fat comes in at 8.9 grams, which is the highest percentage in macro calories.
Cheese lumps liquid cups
is a soft cheese, And delicious spreadable
Nutritional ingredients in two blocks of cheese spread
- 15% cheese (pasteurized cow’s milk, lactic yeasts, salt, microbial rennet)
- palm oil (vegetable oils)
- milk proteins
- 3% dried seltzer milk
- Sodium citrate E331 (Emulsifying salts)
- E339 (Emulsifying salts)
- E450 Crane Material
- E452 (acidity regulator)
- Stabilizer E407 Carrageenan (stabilizer)
- Stabilizer E410 Carob Gum (Stabilizer)
- E415 Xantene Gum (Stabilizer)
- 0.4% cream taste
- Potassium sorbate 1000 ppm
- 65% fat in solid matter at least
Notes on Katli al-Saila cheese cups
- It is similar to processed cheese, treated with ultra-high heat and spreadable, with a creamy taste. Replace milk fat with vegetable fat
- The bulk liquid cheese package should be kept and handled in a cool place, with a temperature ranging from 2 to 25 degrees Celsius as a maximum.
- After opening, the can is kept in a refrigerator at a temperature of 5 degrees Celsius. or less.
- The product contains milk. So it may be a problem for people with milk allergy.