Lays Stacks Salt are potato chips made from potato powder and seasoned with salt to give you the full flavor and delicious crunch, It comes to you in a yellow package.
Calories in Lays Stax Original Salt
The calories in the original Lays Stax are 154.2 calories per 30 grams of potato chips, Carbohydrates make up half of these calories. For more nutritional values in Lays Stacks, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
Original Lays Stacks ingredients
- Dried potato powder
- Sunflower oil (vegetable oil)
- Potato starch
- Wheat starch
- Glucose syrup
- E471 vegetable oil emulsifier (from sunflower oil)
- rapeseed oil (vegetable oil)
- E330 acidity regulator
- Contains wheat (gluten) and may contain traces of milk (lactose).
Notes on the original Lays Stacks
- Contains fewer calories per serving. But it contains high fat.
- Not suitable for keto dieters.
- Contains allergens: gluten, It may contain lactose.
- Contains fewer co-nutrients than Pringles.
Crackers like Lays Stax
- Lays stacks with sour cream
- Pringles Grill
- Pringles vinegar
- Pringles Ketchup
- Pringles with sour cream and onions