Lay’s Stacks Salt is a potato chips made from potato powder and salted with salt to give you the delicious full flavor and crunchy, It comes in a yellow package.
Calories in Lay’s Stacks with original salt
The calories in the original Lay’s Stacks are 154.2 calories per 30 grams of potato chips. Carbohydrates make up half of these calories. And for more nutritional values in Lays Stacks we leave you with the following nutritional label.
The original Les Stacks components
- Dried potato powder
- Sunflower oil (vegetable oil)
- Potato starch
- Wheat starch
- Glucose syrup
- E471 vegetable oil emulsifier (from sunflower oil)
- Rapeseed oil (vegetable oil)
- E330 acidity regulator
- Contains wheat (gluten) and may contain traces of milk (lactose)
Notes on the original Liz Stacks
- Contains Fewer Calories Per Serving. But it contains high fats.
- Not suitable for keto dieters.
- Contains allergens: Gluten, It may contain lactose.
- It contains fewer auxiliary nutrients than Pringles.