Lays potato calories with mango and hot spices. It consists of fresh potatoes cut into slices, fried in oil, But what makes these potatoes stand out from any potato you’ve had before is their unique and exotic flavour. which blended the taste of mango, hot spices, This is a strange combination of flavors that no one else has prepared before Liz.
This Mango Lays though is unique, However, the product itself fully deals with any type of ready-made potato used as a snack. Like Chipsy, Crunchy, and other species.
With us in this report, which we are about to monitor today, are the most important calories of Lays potatoes with mango and hot spices, In addition to what are the most important detailed nutritional ingredients from which this unique product is prepared.
Lays potato ingredients with mango and hot spices
- Fresh potatoes
- vegetable oil (palm olein)
- Mango dressing and hot spices
- Naturally identical mango flavor and hot spices
- Wheat flour
- Flavor enhancers (E621 – E508 – E627 – E631)
- spices (chili, cumin, ginger, coriander)
- Acidity Regulators (E330 – E296)
- Maltodextrin (corn)
- mango fruit powder
- Anti-caking (E341 (iii) – E551)
- Natural color (E160C)
- Antioxidant (E307C)
- Emulsifier (E471 from a vegetable source)
Lays potato calories with mango and hot spices
Calories in Lays Potatoes with mango and hot spices are about 129 calories in an amount of 25 gm. Macros calories in that quantity are distributed between 8.3 gm of fat, and carbohydrates by 12 g, and 1.6g of protein.
Lay’s potatoes also contain saturated fat, amounting to 3.7 g. The product does not contain any trans fats. or cholesterol, However, it does contain 140 mg of sodium.
There is also dietary fiber in the amount of 1.0 g, and total sugars of 1.0 g, of which added sugar amounted to 0.8 g.
Notes on Lays Potatoes with Mango and Hot Spices
- Lays Mango and Spicy Spices contains Wheat, Gluten, Therefore, it may not be suitable for people who are sensitive to these food ingredients.
- Keep the product in a dry place. And cool out of direct sunlight so it won’t get spoiled.
Get to know also
- Lays calories hot fire
- Zorro potato calories
- Cumin and lemon calories
- Calories in farfasha with chili and lemon
- Calories in zamzam potatoes with tomatoes
- Calories in creek crack