Crunch chips with ketchup from Lawrence, which is french fries flavored with a delicious ketchup flavor.
There is no doubt that chips of all kinds and flavors are among the most consumed snacks in the world. This is because the fried potatoes in and of themselves are considered the first love of many around the world.
In the next report, we will learn about crunchchips with ketchup preferentially in terms of calories and total macro calories, And the detailed nutritional label of the ingredients.
Lawrence ketchup crunch chips calories
The calories in Crunch Chips with Ketchup from Lawrence, in an amount of 100 grams, are approximately 522 calories. Macros calories are distributed within that quantity as follows: 49 grams of carbohydrates, which is the highest percentage of macro calories. Followed by fat, at 34 grams. And finally, protein comes in at 5.1 grams
Crunch chips with ketchup from Lawrence
It is fried potato chips flavored with ketchup
Nutritional ingredients in Lawrence’s Ketchup Crunch Chips
- 34% sunflower oil
- Natural flavor similar to nature
- – Tomato powder
- Onion powder
- Yeast extract
- citric acid (acidity regulator)
- Sweet red pepper extract (color)
How to prepare crunch chips with ketchup from Lawrence
- The product may contain gluten. and traces of hypersensitivity to milk, That is why for people who are allergic to these food ingredients, avoid eating this product.
- Keep the product dry, away from sunlight.
From the aforementioned details, we will find that crunch is very full of calories. Therefore, it should not be overused. because it may cause obesity, Especially since it is high in fats and carbohydrates.
Get to know also
- Old el paso chips calories with cheddar and jalapeno
- Albatal cheese balls how many calories
- Calories in Chipsy Forno French Cheese
- Calories in Marinated Cheese Chipsy
- Spicy chipset calories