large chicken fillet how many calories, There is no doubt that chicken is one of the most protein-rich foods that help satiety. It is also a food that you can find in many diets aimed at losing weight.
In the next report, we will learn about the most important calories in the large chicken fillet, its ingredients and nutritional values, as well as how to prepare it, So stay tuned.
Large chicken fillet how many calories
The number of calories in chicken fillet is 396 calories in 100 grams of large chicken fillet, which is about 1 piece or less. The percentage of protein in the product is 17.2%, the percentage of fat is 45.5%, and the percentage of carbohydrates is 37.4%.
In the case of frying zinger chicken fillets in a Philips fryer, the weight may decrease by about 40% to 70%, depending on the frying time and temperature.
For calories in grams, It is distributed between 20 gm of fat, and saturated fat 9 g, and there is protein 17 gm, and carbohydrates 37 g, and cholesterol 45 mg, and sodium 470 mg, and dietary fiber 1 gm, and sugar 0.7 g.
What is a large chicken fillet?
Tender chicken breasts covered with crushed bread
Ingredients for large chicken fillet
- 60% chicken breast
- i 451 stabilizer
- Yeast extract
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Sunflower oil
- E551 anti-caking agent
- Wheat flour
- E621 Flavor Enhancer
- Soy flour
- E450i Emulsifier (catalyst)
- Tapioca grew up
- Corn starch (from yellow corn)
- The E1420 rate originated
How to deep fry chicken fillet in oil
- No melting required, just heat the oil to 180°C
- Fry the chicken zinger for 4 – 6 minutes or until cooked through
How to fry a large chicken fillet in the oven
- Grease the fillet pieces with oil and place them in the tray to enter the oven
- Set the oven at 220°C for 18-22 minutes
How to fry large chicken zinger in a Philips air fryer
- No need to thaw, just heat the pan to high
- Fry the fillets at a temperature between 180° – 170° C for 10 minutes.
The number of calories in the large chicken fillet is 396 calories per 100 grams. It is a large number of calories and the reason is due to the high amount of fats and carbohydrates. As such products are supposed to be low in carbs, but this product is very high in the amount of carbohydrates and sodium, so you should be alert.
Reviews on Al Kabeer Chicken Fillet
- Zinger chicken fillet is very spicy if it is air fried.
- It contains a higher amount of carbohydrates compared to being made from chicken breast.
- The amount of sodium in the product is high, as it contains 470 gm of sodium!!, Which covers the individual’s natural needs by 20% of the maximum allowable limit!! For patients with blood pressure, kidneys and heart, it covers 26.1% of the maximum allowable limit of sodium.
- Fillets are kept frozen at -18°C. It is not re-frozen if thawed.
- The chicken used was slaughtered according to Islamic law.
- Produced by Sahar Food Factory LLC, Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
Sweet dishes with chicken zinger from Al Kabeer
- Burger bread with potatoes Lusine
- Sesame burger bun
- Samoli Lusine
- Samuel Harvey
- Paratha bread
- Reef Bread
- Greek yogurt
- Nadec yogurt
- Masala fries
- Lamb Weston Fries
- Fries Steakhouse
- Potato wedges