Kraft cheddar cheese how many calories, It is a cooked cheddar cheese prepared from cow’s milk and milk fat. And other food ingredients.
In the next report, we will learn about Kraft cheddar cheese, how many calories, as well as the ingredients, and detailed nutritional values for this product.
Ingredients for Kraft Cheddar Cheese
- Processed cheddar cheese (prepared from cow’s milk)
- Milk fat
- Milk solids for greasy
- E331 (emulsifier)
- E339 (emulsifier)
- Calcium Phosphate E341 (Mineral Salt)
- E407 Carrageenan Stabilizer
- E410 Carob Gum Stabilizer
- E415 xanthin gum
- E200 preservative
- E234 preservative
- E270 acidity regulator
- Natural cheese flavor
- E160b natural colour
- I blow it up in a village
Kraft cheddar cheese how many calories?
Kraft cheddar cheese contains 29 calories in 10 grams of cheese, and most of these calories come from fat by 74.3%, then protein by 22%. The last of which is carbohydrates, at 2.3%.
Calories are distributed between carbohydrates 0.17 gm, and 1.6 g protein, and fat 2.4 g, and saturated fat 1.5 g, and trans fat 0.138 g, and sugar 0.15 g.
There is also dietary fiber in the amount of 0.03 g, and sodium by 174 mg, And calcium by 106.6 mg.
Notes on Kraft Cheddar Cheese
- Although Kraft Cheddar cheese contains a high amount of sodium, However, it also contains a high amount of calcium
- We do not prefer to eat large amounts of cheddar cheese, Because in the case of eating a high amount, such as one hundred grams, it will cover 80% of the permissible upper limit of sodium for a normal person. and a percentage of 96.6% for patients with high blood pressure and kidneys.
- Kraft Cheddar Cheese should be kept refrigerated between 2°C and 25°C.
- After opening, the package of Kraft blue cheese should be kept refrigerated at a temperature below 5 degrees Celsius.
- The Kraft Cheddar Cheese is manufactured in the Kingdom of Bahrain by Arla Foods S.P.C.
Find out the calories in other cheddar products :
- Almarai Cheddar Cheese Full Pack 113 gm
- Almarai low fat cheddar cheese
- Pride cheddar cheese
- Freshko cheddar cheese
- Cheddar Cheese Pride Burger
- Lays Max With Cheddar Cheese
- Peanut with cheese
- Doritos with cheese
Other types of cheese
- Feta cheese
- Nadec Full Fat Feta Cheese Long Life
- Nadec Full Fat Feta Cheese Non Long Life
- Low fat feta cheese Nadec
- Cubes of feta boc cheese
- Kiri cheese
- Almarai cheese slices for sandwiches