Danube Keto Grain Bread is a bread made with almond flour and coconut flour with grains and contains lower carbohydrates compared to wheat flour.
The keto bread is also distinguished by its high fiber, with 7 grams per 100 grams. In addition, it is gluten-free.
For more nutritional values in keto cereal bread, we leave you with the following nutritional label that contains more nutritional information.
Calories in Danube Keto Grain Bread
Slices of keto cereal bread, almond flour and coconut flour contain 78 calories per 24 g slice.
Ingredients of Danube grain keto bread
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Psyllium husk
- Chia seeds
- pumpkin seeds
- Flax seed
- Sunflower seeds
- baking powder
- Sodium carbonate
- Cream of tartar
- Xanthan gum
- Virgin olive oil
- Vanilla powder
Information on keto cereal bread from the Danube
- Keto cereal bread contains almonds, eggs and dairy products.
- It comes in a high quality nylon coated package.
- The size of the bread is 120 g and contains five slices, The size of each slice is 24 g.
- Low in carbs and high in fiber, protein and fat.
- It is produced by Celiac Natural Food Company of Bin Dawood Group (Danube) under license from Jana Al Ard Foodstuff Company.