tomato ketchup Tiffany, There is no doubt that kanchup is consumed in abundance in our time, It is one of the most famous sauces, You can find it with any meal of fast food, He is always a great fast food ally.
On the flip side, Although ketchup is just sauce, It is not considered a natural food but it contains calories, Consuming more means more calories that are indispensable.
In any case, in the following report, we will learn about the ingredients of Tiffany tomato ketchup in addition to its calories in detail, So stay tuned.
Calories in Ketchup Tomato Tiffany
The calories in Tiffany tomato ketchup in the amount of 5 g are about 5.36 calories, The calories of macrose are distributed between carbohydrates of 1.34 g, But the product does not contain any fat, Or protein.
This ketchup also contains sodium in 40 mg, and sugar in the amount of 0.995 g
Ingredients for Tiffany tomato ketchup
- Mashed tomatoes (water, tomato paste)
- E300 (pH)
- E330 (pH)
- E260 (pH)
- Rate arose
- Natural seasoning and spice extract
Reviews on Tiffany tomato ketchup
- Put Tiffany tomato ketchup in the refrigerator after opening
- Keep Tiffany tomato ketchup in a cool, dry place
- Country of Origin United Arab Emirates
- Production and packaging of Al Ain National Company for Juice and Refreshments, one of RFCO companies
Ketchup is not sweet except with potatoes: