Indomie cups, how many calories in grilled chicken flavor, There is no doubt that Indomie has different flavors. And the variety has become one of the most popular fast foods that are currently being relied on all over the world. This is due to the rapid pace of life, Which may make allocating time to prepare an integrated meal not available.
But on the other hand, There are many Indomie consumers who think that it is just a snack that does not contain a large number of calories. This is quite the opposite of reality.
To clarify the vision more deeply, we will discuss with you the following a detailed explanation of the Indomie product, grilled chicken cups, Where we will learn about its calories, and its nutritional components, So stay tuned.
Indomie cups, how many calories in grilled chicken flavor
The calories in Indomie cups with grilled chicken in an amount of 75 grams, which is the portion in the entire package, are about 343 calories, in which the macro calories are distributed as follows: Carbohydrates, which is the highest amount, about 47 grams. It is followed by fat at 15 grams. Then the amount of protein is about 5 grams.
Ingredients of Indomie cups with grilled chicken
It is fried noodles that are ready to be prepared within a few minutes. It consists of the following components:
- Wheat flour
- tapioca starch
- Sodium carbonate (acidity regulator)
- Potassium carbonate (acidity regulator)
- Sodium polyphosate (acidity regulator)
- riboflavin (colorful substance)
- TBHQ is an antioxidant
Indomie spices ingredients
- Monosodium glutamate (flavor enhancer)
- Onion powder
- Artificial chicken flavor
- Garlic powder
- caramel color
- white pepper
Ingredients of Indomie oil cups
The product also contains
How to prepare Indomie cups with grilled chicken flavor
- Put boiling water over the indomie, after stirring the indomie with a fork, about 400 ml of boiling water.
- Cover the mixture well for 3 chicken until the indomie is cooked.
- Pour water from the side openings of the bottle.
- Add seasoning sachets according to taste, then mix well. And then Indomie will be ready to eat.
Allergens in Indomie cups
- Indomie cups with grilled chicken flavor contain wheat (gluten) and soybeans. Therefore, it may not be suitable for people who are sensitive to these ingredients.
Now that we know the calories in Indomie grilled chicken cups, we leave you to learn about the calories in Indomie products.
Get to know also
- Indomie premium prices
- Indomie with red pepper, how many calories
- Indomie vegetables how many calories
- Spicy Indomie calories
- Is Indomie healthy?