Al Kabeer Indian Samosa with vegetables, how many calories in it? It is a samosas made from wheat flour, oil, ghee, and salt. It was stuffed with a variety of vegetables. It is fried in oil. or air fryer.
In the next report, we will learn about the most important calories in Indian samosas with vegetables. as well as the detailed food ingredients from which it was prepared, So stay tuned.
Al Kabeer Indian Samosa with vegetables, how many calories in it?
The Indian samosas from Al Kabeer Company contain 106.08 calories per piece, the average size of which is 30 grams. Most of its calories are from fat, 59.8%. It also contains hydrogenated fats.
Calories in grams are distributed in an amount of 30 gm between carbohydrates 8.28 gm, and 2.49 g protein, and fat 7.5 g.
The product also contains sodium 81.6 mg.
Al Kabeer Indian Samosa, one piece
Indian Samosa with Vegetables
Indian Samosa dough ingredients
- wheat flour (fine)
- Sunflower oil
- Vegetable ghee
- Carom seeds
Indian Samosa filling
- green peas
- cumin seeds
- Hot red pepper powder
- Dry mango powder
- Garam pea powder
- coriander powder
- coriander leaves
- coriander seeds
- Hot green pepper
- cumin powder
- Mint leaves
- curry leaves
- black salt
- Sunflower oil
How to deep fry Punjabi samosas without defrosting
- Heat the oil to 180°C
- Al Kabeer Punjabi samosas are immersed in oil for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown
How to fry Indian samosa in an air fryer without defrosting
- Preheat the fryer at 200°
- Grease the Indian samosas with olive oil or any vegetable oil
- Fry the samosas at a temperature of 175° for 10 minutes, and congratulations
Notes on Al Kabeer Indian Samosa with Vegetables
- Contains hydrogenated fats.
- The size of the pieces in the package varies from 28 to 32 grams, And the average size is about 30 grams.
- not refreeze after thawing, And you don’t need to melt it when frying.
- 100% vegan.
- Punjabi samosas are manufactured by Al Kabeer Company in India.
Calories in some Ramadan foods:
- Switz samosa
- Americana spring roll vegetables
- Spring roll with vegetables from Al Kabeer
- Chicken spring roll
- Spring roll dough is ready