How many calories in Ulker biscuits with sesame? It is a plain biscuit made from wheat flour, sugar, palm oil, and other food ingredients.
In the next report, we will learn about the most important calories in Ulker biscuits with sesame, As well as the nutritional ingredients in this product in detail.
Calories in Ulker biscuits with sesame
The calories in Ulker biscuits with sesame are 17 calories in one biscuit piece, most of which are from carbohydrates, at a rate of 58.8%.
Calories are distributed between carbohydrates 2.5 gm, and 0.25 g protein, fat 0.63, saturated fat 0.25 g, and sodium 10.875 mg, and dietary fiber 0.1 g, and sugar 0.625 g.
We also note that Ulker Sesame Biscuits contain artificial vanilla flavor in addition to added sugar and preservative.
Ingredients for Ulker Biscuit with Sesame
- Wheat flour
- Palm oil (non-hydrogenated vegetable oil)
- Palm Kernel Oil (Non-Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil)
- Glucose syrup
- Sugar syrup converted
- Skimmed Milk Powder (Cow Milk)
- Sesame seeds
- Potassium sorbate (preservative)
- Sodium bicarbonate (lever material)
- ammonium bicarbonate (raising agent)
- Sodium acid pyrophosphate (acidity regulator)
- vanillin (artificial vanilla flavor)
Notes on Ulker Biscuit with Sesame
- The calories and nutritional values mentioned above are for one Ulker Biscuit with Sesame and not for the entire package.
- Ulker biscuits with sesame does not contain pork fat or its derivatives.
- please keep it away from heat, odor, dampness, odors, and direct sunlight.
- Ulker Sesame Biscuits is made in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – Jeddah, by The Food Industry Company.
Check out the calories in
- Ulker biscuit with hazelnut
- Ulker tea biscuits
- Salty biscuits Ulker sticks
- Chocolate oreo biscuit
- Oreo biscuits with vanilla filling
- Golden Oreo
- Digestive biscuit
- Maamoul Dimah with dates
- Strawberry fitness bar
- Chocolate Fitness Bar
- Country corn flakes
- Nesquik Nestle Bar
- Oatmeal and chocolate biscuits
- Deemah biscuits with dates