Good Almond Milk Original Sanitarium, is plant-based milk consisting of 2.5% almonds, And this type of milk is characterized by Lactose-free And gluten is in addition to it Low in saturated fat.
The calories in Good Almond Milk Original, are 29.8 calories per 100 ml of milk. Carbohydrates make up the highest percentage of calories at 48.3%, followed by fat at 42.3%, and protein at 8%.
Not only that, but it also contains many vitamins and minerals, and to get to know more nutritional values, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
Sanitarium So Good Almond Milk Original ingredients
- 96% almond milk (93.5% water + 2.5% almond)
- Cane sugar
- Calcium (mineral)
- Natural flavor
- Sunflower lecithin (emulsifier)
- Sodium bicarbonate (mineral salt)
- Gelan gum (vegetable gum)
- Ascorbic acid (anti-oxidant agent)
- Vitamins B1, B2 and B12
Notes on the original almond milk, souqood sanitarium
- Contains almonds and may contain other tree nuts
- Not suitable as a full milk meal for children under the age of five.
- It was produced in Australia by Sanitarium Corporation
Product name: Sanitarium So Good Almond Milk Original
Benefits of the original almond milk market sanitarium
- Almond milk is 100% vegan.
- Contains multiple sources of B vitamins.
- Rich in calcium.
- Lactose free and gluten free.
- Almond milk is low in saturated fat and contains no cholesterol.
- Less calories than animal milk products.
- Long shelf life product.
You may be interested in knowing the calories in Silk almond milk