How many calories in Deemah biscuits with sugary dates? Whether you call it Deemah biscuits with dates or Deemah maamoul dates, the matter is the same, except that Deemah company prefers to call it biscuits for its delicious crunch. But we don’t care about the name as long as the taste is delicious.
Let’s in the next report, Let’s get to know each other about the amount of calories in Deemah biscuits with sugary dates, As well as its ingredients and nutritional values.
How many calories in Deemah biscuits with sugary dates?
The calories in Deemah biscuits with sugary dates are 93.2 calories, 77.9% from carbohydrates.
The calories in an amount of 21 gm are distributed between carbohydrates 18.14 gm, and 0.66 g protein, and fat 1.97 g, and saturated fat 0.66 g, and sodium 67.7 mg, and dietary fiber 0.66 g, and sugar 11.64 g.
Look at how many calories Dimah biscuits have with Ajwa dates
Deemah biscuits with sugary dates
2 pieces of Deemah biscuits with sugary dates
- Date paste (Sukkari dates)
- Wheat flour
- Fructose syrup
- Palm oil (vegetable oil)
- E422 glycerin (humectant)
- E420 sorbitol “wetting agent” (more than 40g of sorbitol consumed per day may cause diarrhea)
- Corn starch
- Soy Lecithin E322 (Emulsifier)
- Sodium bicarbonate (lever material)
- ammonium bicarbonate (raising agent)
- E450 Sodium acid pyrophosphate (raising agent)
- egg powder
- Citric acid E330 (acidity regulator)
Store in a cool, dry place
- The nutritional values of Deemah Biscuits with Dates, mentioned above, are for one packet of 21 gm, which contains two pieces of Dates Biscuits.
- The saturated fat in Deemah biscuits with dates is less than 0.67 g.
- The fiber in Deemah biscuits with dates is less than 0.67 g.
- The protein in Deemah biscuits with dates is less than 0.67 g.
- Date cookies may contain trace amounts of peanuts and other tree nuts.
- Dates Maamoul from Deemah is free of preservatives and artificial colors.
- Made in Saudi Arabia, United Food Industries Company Limited.