How many calories in Chicken Samosa from Al Kabeer? There is no doubt that samosa is one of the delicious dishes that tops the Ramadan table. But most people don’t know how many calories are in it.
This is due to the difference between manufacturers. So we decided to analyze each food product separately, so we started with chicken samosa from Al Kabeer Company.
In the following report, we will learn about the number of calories in chicken samosa from Al Kabeer, as well as its nutritional ingredients.
How many calories in Chicken Samosa from Al Kabeer?
Calories in chicken samosa from Al Kabeer 31.4 calories in one piece of samosa.
Nutritional values ratios in samosas:
- 22.9% protein
- Fat percentage 40.1%
- Carbohydrates 35.7%
The calories in grams are distributed in the amount of 20 gm between carbohydrates 2.8 gm, and fat 1.4 g, and 1.8 g protein, There is a common fat 0.3 g, and cholesterol 6 mg, and sodium 74 mg, And dietary fiber by 0.2 g.
Samosa dough ingredients
- Wheat flour
- Sunflower oil
Ingredients for chicken samosa filling
- 55.2% chicken meat
- Sunflower oil
- Lemon juice
- E621 Flavor Enhancer
- Garam masala
How to deep fry samosa with oil
- No need to dissolve
- Heat the oil well, then fry the chicken samosa for 3 or 5 minutes on a low heat at 180° or until it turns golden. Congratulations and wellness.
How to fry frozen samosa without oil in an air fryer
- no need to melt Just take the large samosas out of the freezer and brush with olive oil or any other oil as desired
- Preheat the fryer
- Set the temperature to 170° for 10 minutes or less as desired. And congratulations.
Notes on the large chicken samosa
- Calories and nutritional values in Chicken Samosa from Al Kabeer are for one piece of Samosa, size of 20 grams.
- Al Kabeer Chicken Samosa is made in the UAE by Cascade Seafood LLC. – Sharjah.
- Warning: When thawed, it is forbidden to re-freeze.
- Switz samosa
- Sunbulah samosas
- Chicken spring roll
- Americana spring roll vegetables
- Large vegetable spring roll
- Spring roll dough from Sunbulah