cheddar cheese frishko, It is a processed cheddar cheese that has many diverse uses. Besides consuming it in its original form, it can be used in many dishes. And various sauces.
In the following report, we will find out how many calories are in Fresco Cheddar Cheese in a 100-gram package. As well as the nutritional ingredients of this product.
Cheddar cheese frishko how many calories?
Calories in Freshko Cheddar Cheese are 303 calories in the entire 100 gm package. It is high in fat, as the fat percentage of the total calories is 74%, the protein percentage is 21%, and the percentage of carbohydrates is 4.6%.
Calories in grams are distributed between carbohydrates of 3.5 gm, and protein in the amount of 16 g, and fat in the amount of 25 g, and cholesterol by 62.4 mg, And sodium by 610 mg.
Freshko cheddar cheese
100 grams of processed cheddar cheese
- Processed cheddar cheese (non-animal rennet)
- Added water
- 45% milk fat in dry matter
- E339 (mineral salts)
- E331 (mineral salts)
- E452 (mineral salts)
- Milk solids and protein
- E407 Carrageenan Stabilizer
- Guar gum stabilizer E412
- E234 preservative
- E 202 Preservative
Processed cheddar cheese
Notes on Cheddar Cheese Frisco
- Cheddar cheese contains a high amount of sodium, so it covers the upper limit of the daily sodium requirement by 27% for the average person. And 33.8% for patients with high blood pressure, kidneys and heart. Not only that, but it also covers the normal person’s need for cholesterol by 21%.
- Cheddar cheese is kept refrigerated between a temperature of 2 – 25 degrees Celsius.
- After opening, keep refrigerated at a temperature below 5°C.
- Manufactured in the UAE by Karwan Dairy Factory.
Find out the calories in cheddar products:
- Almarai Cheddar Cheese
- Almarai low fat cheddar cheese
- Pride cheddar cheese
- Kraft cheddar cheese
- Cheddar Cheese Pride Burger
- Lays Max With Cheddar Cheese
- Peanut with cheese
- Doritos with cheese