Calories in Sunbulah Spicy Chicken Nugget This nugget is made from minced chicken meat, And mixed with hot spices to add a spicy taste to the nuggets. It is a favorite of many.
What is unique about this product is that it is quick to prepare. It does not take long to prepare it. only 3 or 4 minutes, which is the time of frying the product, It will be ready to eat right away.
This product includes a large amount of protein, Since it is made from chicken meat, So it can be considered as an excellent protein portion in your diet.
In the next report, we will deal with his food card, In addition to how many calories are in Sunbulah Spicy Chicken Nuggets, follow us.
Calories in Sunbulah Spicy Chicken Nuggets
The amount of calories in Sunbulah Spicy Chicken Nugget in a 100-gram serving is about 138.5 calories, distributed as follows.
Total total fat 2.5 grams (4%) of the daily requirement. There are saturated fats of 1.5 grams, or (8%) of the daily requirement. The product does not contain any trans fats.
On the flip side, There is cholesterol by 4 mg, or (1%) of the daily requirement. And sodium by 620 mg, or (27%) of the daily need.
The product also includes 16 grams of total carbohydrates, i.e. (6%) of the daily requirement. And dietary fiber in the amount of 5 grams, or (18%) of the daily requirement.
As for total sugars, it is 4 grams, And the amount of protein in that portion is about 13 grams, or (26%) of the daily requirement.
Nutritional ingredients in Sunbulah Spicy Chicken Nuggets
- Chicken Meat
- Soy protein
- Wheat flour
- Mixture of spices
- red chili
- Emulsifier (E451 .E450)
- Flavor enhancer (E621)
- Antioxidant (E301)
- Alginate mixture
How to prepare
- Heat the oil to a high temperature.
- Then I drop the product inside it, Wait for the product to brown.
- The resulting product is taken out on paper napkins to filter it from the oil. Then it will be ready to eat.
How to fry spicy Sunbulah chicken nuggets in an air fryer
- Heat up the air fryer.
- Set the air fryer for 10 minutes and the temperature from 170-180°C.
- Stir halfway through.
- Wait for the period to end and then wait for it to cool down.
- The product contains both soy and gluten. So it may pose a risk for people who are allergic to these nutrients.
- The product does not contain pork. or its derivatives.
These were the most important nutritional details related to how many calories are in Sunbulah Spicy Chicken Nuggets, we hope you have benefited.