How many calories are in steviana sugar, Which is a natural sweetener that is used as a substitute for regular sugar. Formulated with sweet-tasting herbs that are calorie-free, Therefore, it can be replaced by regular sugar that is used to sweeten food and drinks. it will be much better, Being virtually calorie free.
Steviana Sweetener contains many beneficial nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, zinc, as well as vitamins A and C, And many other nutrients.
In the following report, we will learn about how many calories are in Steviana sugar and what are its nutritional components. and other nutritional details, So stay tuned for all these details.
Stefana sugar ingredients
- Stevia leaf extract
- Acesulfame potassium
How to use Stephana sugar
- for drinks, You can add an envelope of Stefana sugar, Or more as desired to your drink to enjoy the sweet taste of it.
- for food, Put the appropriate amount for the amounts of food that you prepare, And you must take into account that this sugar greatly sweetens food, So put a reasonable amount of it, And do not overuse it so that the food you prepare is not too sweet.
How many calories are in Steviana Sugar?
One sachet of Stefana sugar size of 2.5 gm contains 1.32 calories, Macros calories are divided into 0 gm total fat, and carbohydrates by 0.03 g, There is 0.3g of protein.
Notes on Stefana’s Sugar
- Steviana sugar shall be kept in a dry place. And cool out of direct sunlight.
- Stephana Sugar is not just a sweetener. But it is also nutritious because it contains many vitamins. And minerals useful to the body, such as calcium, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin A, vitamin c, And other nutrients.
In the end, there is no doubt that this type of sugar is ideal for people who want to lose weight. and you don’t know how to do it, Especially because of her constant desire to eat sweets, sugar, So Stephana will be a great alternative to rely on to sweeten your drinks, foods, It is also a much lower calorie alternative than regular sugar. It avoids the harmful side effects of consuming harmful sugars.
Get to know also
- What are the symptoms of diabetes and ways to prevent it
- The benefits of green tea in losing weight and treating diabetes
- Does keto help lose weight?
- Semolina calories