Greek yogurt nada plain full fat how many calories? Nada Plain Full Fat Greek Yogurt is a great and filling option as a snack between meals because it contains vitamin A, vitamin D and calcium.
The following is a detailed explanation of all the food ingredients from which this product was prepared. We will also answer you the question of plain, full-fat Greek yogurt, how many calories? So stay tuned.
Greek yogurt nada plain full fat how many calories
Full-fat Greek yogurt from Nada contains 405 calories, most of which are from fat, at a rate of 63.2%, in the large box of 360 grams.
Calories are distributed between carbohydrates 18 gm, and fat 28.8 g, and protein 19.8 g,
There is also calcium at 414 mg, and vitamin A by 720 units, and vitamin D 144 units, and sodium 144 mg.
- In the event that you aim in your diet to avoid fat or try to reduce it, we advise you to eat low-fat Greek yogurt
- We have provided you with a guide that contains low-fat foods and another guide that contains high-protein foods
Plain full fat greek yogurt
Greek full fat yogurt 360g
Ingredients of Nada Greek Yogurt Plain Full Fat Nutrition:
- Natural Cow’s Milk (Fresh Full Cream Milk)
- Milk protein
- Milk cream
- 8% fat as a minimum
- 12% non-fat solids at least
- 720 IU Vitamin A
- 144 units of Vitamin D
Greek yogurt prepared in the Greek way
- Nada Greek Yogurt Plain Full Fat is made from fresh and natural full cream cow’s milk.
- Full Cream Greek Yogurt from Nada should be kept refrigerated below 5°C.
- Nada protein Greek yogurt produced by Al-Othman Company for Agricultural Production and Processing, Al-Khobar – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.