Goody Rose Pasta Sauce calories, It is a sauce that is placed on top of pasta after it has been cooked. It can be used similar to regular tomato sauce. However, this Goody rosé sauce will save you a lot of time. and the effort being a pre-made sauce, ready to use, All you have to do is put it on top of the pasta while it’s cooking. Enjoy its delicious Italian taste without having to prepare anything else.
In our report for today, we will find out together what are the calories of Goody’s Rose Pasta Sauce, We will also learn about the most important nutritional components of this sauce, And all other related nutritional details.
Nutritional ingredients in Goody’s Rose Pasta Sauce
- Crushed tomatoes
- Modified cornstarch
- Canola oil
- Yeast extract
- Natural Romano Cheese Flavor
- Citric acid
- Acidity regulator
Goody Rose Pasta Sauce Calories
Goody’s rose sauce for pasta in a quantity of 100 gm is approximately 116 calories.
Macros calories for this sauce are distributed as follows: total total fat 8 g, There are 9 grams of carbohydrates. As for the amount of protein in that serving, it is 2g.
On the other hand In that serving of Goody’s Rose Sauce, there are 4 gm of saturated fat, The sauce does not contain trans fats. but it contains 5g of sugar, And there is dietary fiber in that serving of 1g.
As for how much sodium is in that serving, it’s about 580 mg, It is a high amount, so you should be careful not to overconsume the bank sauce in a large way.
Notes on Goody’s Rose Pasta Sauce
- This sauce contains milk. Therefore, if you are lactose intolerant, you should avoid consuming it.
- Goody Rose Sauce must be kept in a dry place. And cool.
- After use, the sauce should be kept in the refrigerator.
Get to know also
- Calories in Arpita Delicio Sauce
- Calories in Napolitana Delicio Sauce
- Siciliana Delicio Sauce Calories
- Calories in funghi delicio sauce
- Formaggi sauce calories
- Calories in bolognese sauce