goody burger sauce calories, It is a delicious creamy sauce that is placed on top of the burger to add a distinctive flavor to the taste of grilled meat. This sauce is a great option that you can rely on in burger sandwiches. And other grilled meat sandwiches.
In our report for today, we will monitor the detailed nutritional label for this product. Through which we will learn about the most important calories of the Goody burger sauce, We will also learn about the nutritional components of this product. And all other related nutritional details.
Goody burger sauce ingredients
- rapeseed oil
- cucumber pickles (cucumber pieces, water, sugar vinegar, salt, natural dill flavor)
- mustard (water, vinegar, mustard seeds, salt, Citric Acid (Acidity Regulator), Sugar, Turmeric, Potassium Metabisulfite (Antioxidant)
- flavors (cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, natural ginger)
- tomato concentrate
- Modified potato starch
- Citric acid (acidity regulator)
- Thickeners (E 412, E415)
- Preservatives (E202, E211)
- Natural ketchup flavor
- Antioxidant (E385)
Goody burger sauce calories
The calories of Goody Burger Sauce in an amount of 15 gm, which is equivalent to 1 tablespoon, are about 44 calories, In that serving you can find total fat of 3.6g, There are total carbohydrates of 2.7 gm, Plus a trace amount of protein at just 0.2g.
On the flip side, The product contains 0.3 g saturated fat, and there is a trans fat of 0.5 gm, There is also cholesterol by 0.1 mg.
The sauce also contains sodium, with 138 mg. and dietary fiber by 0.1 g, There are total sugars of 2.3 g, Of which there is added sugar in the amount of 2 g.
Notes on Goody Burger Sauce
- Goody burger sauce contains eggs, mustard, sulfur, These food ingredients may cause allergic reactions in people who are allergic to these food ingredients. For this they should avoid consuming the product.
- Keep Goody Burger Sauce in a dry place. And cool.
- It is preferable to keep the product in the refrigerator after consumption to preserve the flavour.