Freekeh and Onion Soup Calories from Maggi, It is a quick-cooking soup that contains a wide range of food ingredients that combine vegetables, spices, chicken fat, And other nutrients that contain many beneficial nutrients for the body.
In the next report, we will monitor with you the most important calories of freekeh and onion soup from Maggi, and we will also learn about all the other food ingredients related to that soup provided by Maggi, whether it is related to its nutritional components, or the way it is prepared, or other information.
Ingredients for Maggi Freekeh and Onion Soup
- Wheat flour
- white onion
- Cow’s milk cream
- Iodized salt
- Skimmed cow’s milk powder
- Natural Flavors (fried onions, stewed zucchini, Butter)
- natural dehydrated vegetables (onion, garlic, aged garlic)
- cornstarch (cornstarch, the salt)
- chicken fat
- Yeast extract
- Natural herbs and spices (thyme, turmeric, Black pepper)
- Milk protein
- Acid regulator (citric acid).
How to prepare freekeh and onion soup from Maggi
- Empty the contents of the freekeh soup into 3 cups (750 ml) of moderately hot water.
- Stir the soup well into the water until it is completely dissolved.
- Put the freekeh and onion soup on the stove. And after boiling, leave it on low heat for 20 minutes, stirring constantly from time to time.
- Freekeh soup is served hot to enjoy its delicious taste.
Freekeh and onion soup calories from Maggi
Calories in Maggi Freekeh and Onion Soup, per serving of 250 ml, Which is equivalent to a plate of that soup of about 86.7 calories, And when we talk about macro calories, It is distributed between a total total fat of 2.3 g, There are total carbohydrates 13.6 g, Plus 2.9g of protein.
On the other hand, Soup in that serving contains 1.2g of saturated fat, It does not contain trans fats. However, it contains 5.9 mg of cholesterol. It is not a large amount. It equals 2% of the daily requirement.
Also, this soup contains 700 mg of sodium. It is a very high amount equivalent to 29% of the daily need for the body of sodium. There is also dietary fiber in the soup, amounting to 2.2 g. and total sugars of 2 g, 1.5 grams of added sugar.
Notes on Freekeh and Onion Soup by Maggi
- In order for freekeh soup to be stored in a healthy way, do not expose it to direct sunlight.
- The soup contains both milk and gluten. It may also contain celery, eggs, and soy. That is why the product should be avoided by people who are allergic to these food ingredients.
- Product without added preservatives.
This was the most important information related to the calories of freekeh and onion soup from Maggi
Also, know the calories in soup
- Maggi asparagus soup
- Maggi Mushroom Cream Soup
- Harira soup calories
- Calories in quinoa soup
- Calories in corn soup