Fatayer Mourouj with thyme, It is a type of ready-made baked goods made from wheat flour. and a host of other food ingredients, stuffed with delicious thyme stuffing, It can be taken as a snack. or as a light dinner.
In general, Be careful of baked goods when you eat them. Whatever diet you follow, This is because they are high in carbohydrates. sometimes fat, Which makes it very high in calories.
Today in this report, we will discuss together what are the nutritional values in the ready-made Zaatar Fatayer from Mourouj Company, in detail. We will also learn about the most important food ingredients from which this product was prepared, So stay tuned.
Nutritional ingredients in Merouj Zaatar Fatayer
- Wheat flour
- Milk Powder
- Emulsifier (Lactylate-2-Sodium Stearol E481) (Palm)
- Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid E300)
- enzymes (amylase, xylan from microbial fermentation)
Zaatar Fatayer calories from Mourouj
The calories in Zaatar Fatayer from Mourouj in an amount consisting of 90 grams, i.e. the size of one piece in the package, are about 337 calories, Macros calories are distributed between carbohydrates of 48 gm, and protein in the amount of 7 g, and fat 13 g.
The product also contains saturated fat 7 g. and uncommon polyunsaturated fats 2 g, and monounsaturated fats 4 g.
on the other hand, The product contains cholesterol of 27 mg. and sodium 294 mg, There is dietary fiber in the amount of 3 gm, And sugar in the amount of 8 g.
Notes on Murouj Zaatar Fatayer
- Keep the product in a dry place. And cool
- Thyme pie can be heated by placing it in a 700-watt microwave for 15 seconds.
From the aforementioned nutritional details, We will find that the product is high in calories, It also contains a large percentage of carbohydrates. Thus, it is not suitable for consumption in some diets, such as low-carb, or the keto diet, Likewise for the calorie system, It takes unnecessary calories from your diet. If you want to eat it, For example, once every long period of time is enough for a change.
Get to know also
- Sandwich with seven grain bread and light cocoa cream cheese
- Lusine cheese and thyme croissant calories
- Calories in Lusine Croissant With Lotus Butter
- Calories in ideal croissant labneh with zaatar