gum extra calories, It is one of the very famous gums in the Kingdom. This type of gum is always promoted as a sugar-free gum that comes in a variety of flavors, including mint, camphor, And menthol with artificial sweeteners.
In general, And because this gum is sugar-free, They can be considered very suitable for many varied diets, Especially those that aim to lose weight by reducing the sugars that are eaten in them.
In the next report, we will take you on a tour through which we learn about the most important calories of Gum Extra, as well as what are the nutritional ingredients that were used to prepare that gum from it, Follow us to know all this information in detail.
Extra gum ingredients
- Sorbitol Sweetener (E420 (I) (32.1g/100g)
- bonding material
- Maltitol Sweetener (E956 (I) (27.3g/100g)
- Glycerol (non-animal)
- Arabic gum thickener
- mint flavors, camphor, natural menthol, similar to natural, and synthetic
- Soy lecithin emulsifier
- Sweetener: Aspartame E951 (0.3g/100g)
- Acesulfame Potassium Sweetener E950 (0.2g/100g)
- E421 Mannitol Sweetener (0.1g/100g)
- Polishing agent (carnoia wax)
- Butylated hydroxyanisole antioxidant
- A source of phenylalanine
Extra gum calories
The calories in one 1.4 gm extra gum are about 4 calories. The product contains carbohydrates in the amount of 1 gm. The product does not contain any fats or proteins.
The product also does not contain any cholesterol. or saturated fats, or trans fats, or even sodium, or dietary fiber, But on the other hand, the product contains Juliolate 1g.
gum damage extra
- Extra gum should not be used by people with phenylketonuria.
- Gum Extra contains sorbitol. When the amount consumed exceeds 40 g of sorbitol and 20 g of mannitol per day, it may cause diarrhea.
Extra gum benefits
sugar free gum, Therefore, it is easy to consume in many different diets. Especially since the natural sugar in that product has been replaced with artificial sweeteners to sweeten the taste of the product.
Notes on Extra Gum
- Gum Extra contains soy
- Extra gum contains artificial sweeteners.
- Keep the product away from heat. and moisture to keep it from spoiling.
- It is best to consume the gum close to the date the package is opened.
- The chewing gum is manufactured in Russia by Mars Russia LLC.