There is no doubt that bread is the master of the Arab table, so almost no food is flavored except with bread, and today we will learn about the calories of Emad’s Tannouri bread. It is one of the most popular types of bread in which sandwiches are prepared, such as shawarma and fajita sandwiches, in addition to making quick pizza.
Calories in Emad Tannouri Bread
The number of calories in Tannouri Emad bread is 101 calories per piece of bread, the size of which is 36 gm. Carbohydrates make up the largest share of these calories. This tandoori bread is characterized by its low fat content, as it is only 1gm.
To learn more about the nutritional values and ingredients of Tannouri Al Emad bread, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
Emad Tannouri Bread
Arabic Tanweh bread suitable for sandwiches and pizza
Tandoori bread ingredients
- Premium white flour
- Calcium propionate (preservative)
- Potassium sorbate (preservative)
- Fumaric acid
- Malik acid
- Wheat gluten
Valid for 30 days from the date of production, provided it is kept frozen
- Emad’s Tannouri bread contains less than 3 mg of cholesterol.
- One loaf of bread contains 0.3g of added sugar.
Other notes on Emad’s Tannouri Bread
- contains 4 preservatives, So you can store it up to 30 days from the date of production, provided it is frozen.
- Less calories per piece.
- Contains gluten, which is an allergen.
- It can be served with grills, salads, sandwiches, and even pizza.