Doritos Heat Wave How many calories are in Barbecue and Chili Flavor? It is a type of delicious corn cracker that comes from the famous Doritos brand.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in Doritos Heat Wave, with the flavor of barbecue and hot pepper. As well as its detailed nutritional ingredients.
Doritos Heat Wave How many calories are in Barbecue and Chili Flavor?
Doritos Heat Wave with BBQ and Chili flavor contains 215 calories per bag of 42 grams.
Most of the calories come from fats with a percentage of 48.1% , followed by carbohydrates with a percentage of 46.9% , and then protein with a percentage of 5.2%.
The calories in grams are distributed between 11.48 gm of fat, and saturated fat 4.76 g, and sodium 218.4 mg, and carbohydrates 25.2 g, and 2.8 g protein, and 2.24 g fiber, and sugar 1.4 g.
What is the new Doritos Heatwave?
The new Doritos Heat Wave gives you two different flavor waves. The first wave of barbecue flavor and suddenly!! The second wave is hot.
When crunched, heat is released to give you a unique experience full of flavour. In short, the new Heatwave corn chips give you the experience of two flavors at the same time.
Doritos Heat Wave Barbecue Flavor and Chili
Doritos corn chips contain two flavors of barbecue and pepper
- Olein palm oil (vegetable oil)
- Natural chili flavour
- Rusk powder
- E621 Flavor Enhancer
- E508 is a flavor enhancer
- E627 disodium guanylate (flavor enhancer)
- E631 flavor enhancer
- E262 ii (acidity regulator)
- E330 acidity regulator
- Onion powder
- black pepper
- dextrose (corn)
- Naturally Identical Barbecue Flavor
- Sunflower oil (vegetable oil)
- E551 anti-caking agent
- E 160 c natural color
- smoky flavour
Notes on Doritos Heatwave
- Doritos potatoes of this type contain 9% of the upper limit for a normal person’s need for sodium, and 12% for patients with kidney disease and high blood pressure.
- Doritos are made from corn.
- Doritos Heat Wave fries contain 0.98 grams of added sugar.
- New Potatoes and Ritos shall be kept in a place away from heat and not exposed to the heat of the sun.
- Made in Saudi Arabia by PepsiCo (Saudi Snack Food Company Limited) Riyadh.
Find out about the calories in other flavors of Doritos potatoes
Or other types of bold chips
- Liz is hot fire
- Hot Fire Cheetos
- Hot Marami
- Corn sticks with hot pepper from Marami
- Oman Fries Flavored with Pepper
- Liz on the French side
- Lays Max With Cheddar Cheese
- Pringles with sour cream and onions
Tasali ketchup fries
- Karamoush potatoes