Dong Dong Snack, how many calories is it, which is a type of nuts, The bag includes a mixture of roasted and delicious grains. which can be eaten as a light snack at any time, And anywhere.
Undoubtedly, such snacks are common. is consumed greatly, However, many people neglect to include it in their diet. where they think its calories are low, So there is no need to calculate it in the first place, What’s more, because of its small size, a lot of it is consumed without being felt.
In any case, In the next report, we will learn about the calories in dong dong snack, In addition to what nutritional components it contains, So stay tuned.
Nutritional ingredients in Ding Dong Snack
- Green peas
- Fava Beans
- Wheat flour
- modified starch
- Hydrogenated soy
- iodized salt (potassium iodide salt)
- vegetable oil (palm, coconut, corn)
- Tributydroquinone (E319)
- spices (onion, garlic, chili powder, black pepper)
- Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer E621)
- artificial colors (E102, E110, E133)
Dong dong snack how many calories
An amount of 28 gm of dong dong snacks, which is about half a cup in size, contains calories estimated at 148 calories. These calories are distributed as follows: between 8g fat, and 4 g protein, and carbohydrates by 15 g.
The product also includes saturated fats of 3 g. But it does not contain any trans fats. or cholesterol, However, the product contains sodium in the amount of 140 mg.
There is also in Ding Dong Snack Dietary Fiber 5g, and sugars of 3 g, and less than 1g of added sugars.
This one The product also includes a group of vitamins, metals thereof, Vitamin D 3 mcg, and calcium by 22 mg, iron 1 mg, And potassium 147 mg.
Notes on Snack Dong Dong
- wheat, soybeans, coconut, Peanuts, with the same machines that are used to produce tree nuts, the milk.
- Ding Dong Snack may have a negative effect on focus in children.
- The product was produced in the Philippines.
With this, we have got to know Snack Dong Dong in detail, And we know what its calories are? As well as what are the most important food ingredients involved in its preparation.