Digestive biscuits without sugar Britannia Fattening or not? Before we answer the question, let us explain to you that the biscuit called Britannia Digestive Without Sugar actually contains sugars!!
How is that?!! Yes, it is true, because it contains artificial sweeteners, and these sweeteners are:
- sucralose, 70 mg/kg was added
- maltitol, 130,000 mg/kg has been added
Note / that frequent use of artificial sweeteners may cause diarrhea
Ok, back to our question: Are digestive biscuits without sugar fattening or not?
the answer: There is no food that causes weight gain (if yes, please tell me)
If you are able to calculate your daily caloric needs and stick to them without gain or deprivation, then God willing, your weight will not increase (except for some groups that use certain medications or have diseases that may increase weight, So please consult a specialist)
Below we also show a detailed explanation of the most important calories in a digestive biscuit in detail, and its nutritional components.
Calories in digestive biscuit
The calories in the quantity of 14.5 for one biscuit are about 70 calories, It is distributed between 3.5 grams of fat, and 1 g protein, and carbohydrates 8.5 g, and there is saturated fat 1.5 gm, and saturated fat 0.5 g, And monounsaturated fat 1.5 g.
There is also sodium at 72.5 mg. and dietary fiber 0.5 g, and sugar 0.05 g.
Ingredients for Britannia Digestive Biscuits without sugar
- Wheat flour
- Palm oil (vegetable oil)
- 17.5% whole wheat flour
- E965 i Maltitol
- Sucralose (an artificial sweetener that causes diarrhea when used in excess)
- 3% wheat bran
- E500 ii sodium bicarbonate (raising agent)
- E503II ammonium bicarbonate (raising agent)
- Barley extract
- E296 apple hummus (acidity regulator)
- E471 mono and dialglyceride (emulsion)
- E223 microprocessor sodium metabisulfite
Notes on digestive biscuits without sugar
- Does not contain artificial colours.
- It does not contain hydrogenated fats.
- Digestive biscuits without sugar are not a weight management food or a digestive aid.
- Manufactured in facilities where milk, soy, eggs and nuts
- Manufactured in the Sultanate of Oman by Al-Sallan Food Industries under license from Britannia Industries Limited, Kolkata, India.
You may be interested to read:
- Digestive biscuits, how many calories, and is it good for the diet?
- Calories in McVitie’s Light Digestive Biscuits
- Digestive with dark chocolate, how many calories
For more calories in snacks and other alternatives than digestive biscuits
- Nesquik Bar Nestle
- Country Corn Flakes
- Nestle lion chocolate 2 pieces
- Nestle Lyon Chocolate
- Oatmeal and chocolate biscuits