McVitie’s Digestive Biscuits with Vanilla Cream, It is one of the distinctive flavors offered by the famous digestive biscuits. It is known to be a wonderful ally in many diets. Especially those that aim to lose weight. What is the truth about that?
In today’s report, we will learn about the calories of McVitie’s digestive biscuits with vanilla cream, In addition, we will also learn about all the exact nutritional details related to this product completely, So stay tuned.
Ingredients for McVitie’s Digestive Biscuits with Vanilla Cream
- Vanilla cream (28%)
- Non-hydrogenated vegetable oil (palm kernel).
- Dextrose monohydrate
- Skimmed Milk Powder (Cow Milk)
- natural flavor (vanilla)
- Emulsifier (soy lecithin)
- wheat flour (72%)
- Non-hydrogenated vegetable (palm) oil
- Whole wheat flour
- Whey powder (cow’s milk)
- Raising materials (ammonium bicarbonate, Sodium bicarbonate)
- Partially invert sugar syrup.
Digestive biscuit calories from McVitie’s with vanilla cream
Mcvitie’s Digestive Biscuits with Vanilla Cream in an amount of 40 gm, The full serving in one envelope is about 198 calories.
Macros calories are distributed within that portion as follows: between total fats of 10 g, There are total carbohydrates of 25 g, Plus 2g of protein.
The product also contains 5 gm of saturated fat, which is equivalent to 27% of the daily nutritional need. It does not contain any trans fats. or cholesterol.
On the flip side, In that serving, you can find 102 mg of sodium, which is equivalent to 4% of the daily nutritional requirement. and dietary fiber in the amount of 1 g, and there are total sugars of 11 g, Of which there is added sugar in the amount of 9 g, which is equivalent to 18% of the daily nutritional need.
Notes on McVitie’s Digestive Biscuits with Vanilla Cream
- allergy alert, The product contains both gluten, Soy milk, It may also contain eggs. and nuts.
- The product does not contain pork fat. and its derivatives.
- The product should be kept away from heat, odor, direct sunlight, So is the humidity.
Also, find out the calories in Digestive
- Digestive with dark chocolate. Is it fattening?
- Digestive biscuits without sugar, Britannia, fattening or not
- Digestive biscuits, is it good for the diet?
- Light digestive biscuit calories