Danube keto bread is a bread made of almond flour and coconut flour that has lower carbohydrates compared to wheat flour.
The keto bread is also distinguished by its high fiber content, as it reaches 6 gm per 100 gm. In addition, it is gluten-free.
Information on Danube Keto Bread
- Keto bread contains almonds, eggs and dairy products.
- Comes in a high quality nylon bag.
- The size of the bread is 120 gm and contains five slices. The size of each slice is 24g.
- Low in carbohydrates and high in fiber, protein and fat.
- It is produced by Sliac Natural Foods, a subsidiary of Bin Dawood Group (Danube), under license from Reap the Land Foodstuff Company.
How many calories are in Danube keto bread?
The number of calories in Danube Keto Bread is 72 calories, most of which come from 72% fat. To learn more nutritional values, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
Danube keto bread ingredients
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- psyllium husk
- baking powder
- Sodium carbonate
- Tartar cream
- Xanthan gum
- Virgin olive oil
- vanilla powder
Notes on Danube Keto Bread
- Contains almond
- Contains eggs
- Contains milk derivatives