Carbohydrates make up a high percentage of calories in Danette Chocolate, amounting to 61.5%.
As for fats, they are in second place, amounting to 30%. And then 8% protein.
The calories in Danette Chocolate are 95 calories, For more details, read the food label below
Chocolate donut ingredients
- Fresh cow’s milk
- Fresh cream
- Originated rate (E1442)
- Cocoa powder
- E340 (emulsifier)
- E415 xanthan gum (stabilizer)
- E407 Carrageenan Stabilizer
- At least 4% fat
- 20% non-fat solids at least
Does Danette gain weight?
Chocolate Danette contains less than 100 calories. Sugars constitute 60% of the total calories, and it is true that this percentage is high, but the total calories are less than 100, and this is what makes it a suitable dessert that does not increase weight in the event that you do not eat large quantities of it or that you do not eat anything else per day because it is poor in useful nutritional values.
Notes on dessert Danette chocolate
- The Danette Chocolate package is kept at a temperature of 4 degrees Celsius.
- Produced by Al Safi Company – Danone Ltd. output, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.