Crunchy Reef with grains are bread crumbs made from wheat flour and a group of healthy grains that are free of added sugar and rich in vitamins. It was baked in Kaaki Bakery, one of the Kaaki Industries companies in Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
Benefits of crispy reef with grains
- No added sugar.
- Rich in vitamins.
- Rich in fiber, as fiber constitutes 35%.
- Helps lose weight .
- Reef bread is cholesterol free.
- Crispy Al Reef is light on the stomach.
- The ripening process is done with natural gas.
Calories in crispy reef with cereal
Reef Crunchy with Cereals calories are 83.2 calories per serving of 25 grams. One sachet contains 5 servings. Each serving is 25 grams.
For more nutritional values in Crispy Reef with grains, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
What is crispy reef with grains
healthy and light toast, Suitable for many stews, soups and salads
Crispy Reef ingredients with grains
- Wheat flour
- Wheat bran
- habat al Baraka
- Quinoa seeds
- Chia seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- natural yeast
- sea salt (a pinch of salt)
Notes on Reef Crispy Bread
- The Reef Crunchy Bread contains less than 0.5 mg of cholesterol per 100 grams.
- Nutritional values in Reef Crispy with Cereals are for one serving of 25 grams, The bag contains five servings.