Crispy potato letters with ketchup, It is one of the famous snacks in the Kingdom. Natural potato chips and a number of other food ingredients were used to prepare it.
In this report, we will monitor the most important calories of crispy potato letters with ketchup, In addition, we will also learn about the most important detailed nutritional components from which this product was fully prepared.
Ingredients of crispy potato letters with ketchup
- Crushed natural potatoes
- modified starch
- Non-hydrogenated palm olein oil
- Rice flour
- Turmeric powder
- Acidity regulator (citric acid)
- Antioxidants: BHA (E320), BHT (E321)
Nature-like ketchup flavor ingredients
- Acidity regulator: Sodium Diacetate (E262)
- Dried onions
- Flavor enhancer: monosodium glutamate (E621)
- natural flavour
- Anti-caking: Silicon Dioxide (E551)
- Dried garlic
- rice fibre
- Natural Colors (Paprika Extract (E16 CCI), E120)
Crispy fries letters with ketchup
The calories of Crispy French Fries Letters with Ketchup are in a quantity of 11 gm. It is almost the entire amount in the bag, about 55.3 calories. The calories are distributed between 2.5 grams of fat, and carbohydrates by 8 g, And there is a protein of 0.2 g.
The product also contains saturated fat, 1.65 g. and trans fat by 0.1 g, But it does not contain any amount of cholesterol, or dietary fiber, Where both are 0 g.
On the flip side, Product contains sugar 0.4g, of them added sugar in the amount of 0.4 g.
Notes on crispy fries letters with ketchup
- Harouf Crispy Chips should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
Although Crispy Letters with Ketchup may seem to you to be very low in calories, But the reason for that is that the quantity in it is very small. But if we are talking about a larger quantity, we will find that the product is high in calories. It basically provides no real nutritional benefit. the amount of protein in it is very weak, It helps satiety.
Get to know also
- Crispy cheese rings
- Cric Crac calories
- Zorro potato how many calories
- Farfasha calories with chili and lemon
- Raga potato calories with vegetables
- Zamzam potatoes with tomatoes
- Marami fries, cheddar jalapeno