Creamy Bechamel Sauce with Cheese Calories from Maggi, Béchamel is one of the most important sauces that is always associated with pasta. So whether you choose to make lasagna, Or prepare a tray of bechamel pasta, or regular pasta with white sauce, The béchamel will be the main sauce that is used to add a distinct flavor to that white pasta.
Béchamel consists mainly of milk, flour, and salt. sometimes starch, It can be prepared at home in a very easy way. But to speed up the cooking process, there are brands that offer béchamel as a quick powder that only needs you to add milk to it, And heat it a little on the fire to get a thick béchamel, And a delicious taste.
In the next report, we will learn together about the calories of the creamy bechamel sauce with cheese from Maggi, We will also learn about the most important nutritional components involved in the composition of this sauce, So stay tuned.
Nutritional ingredients in MAGGI Creamy Bechamel Sauce with Cheese
- potato starch
- Wheat flour
- Corn Starch
- Skimmed cow’s milk powder
- Iodized salt
- Hydrogenated palm oil
- Yeast extract
- Natural Cheese Flavors (Parmesan, cheddar)
- natural spices (black pepper, Nutmeg)
How to prepare the creamy bechamel sauce with cheese from Maggi
- Add MAGGI® Béchamel Mix with Cheese Flavor to 750 ml of skim milk in a deep cooking pot.
- move it, And leave it on medium heat for 5 minutes until the sauce becomes thick.
- cook it with pasta, Or use it as a sauce on any dish of your choice.
Creamy bechamel sauce with cheese calories from Maggi
The calories in Maggi Bechamel Sauce with Cheese, in an amount of 100 gm, are about 386.6 calories, Macros calories are distributed among total fats of 7 gm, There are total carbohydrates of 68.4 g, Plus 8g of protein.
On the other hand, this béchamel sauce contains saturated fat of 4.9 gm, It does not contain trans fats. but it includes cholesterol by 2.5 mg, And sodium by 3170 mg.
The product also contains dietary fiber in the amount of 2 g. and total sugars by 7.9 g, Plus 1.5g of added sugar.
Notes on MAGGI Creamy Bechamel Sauce with Cheese
- MAGGI Béchamel Sauce with Cheese contains milk, gluten, soy, It may also contain eggs, celery, Therefore, if you are allergic to one of these food ingredients, you should avoid consuming the product.
These were the most important details related to the calories of the creamy bechamel sauce with cheese from Maggi, For more.