Luna cold cappuccino calories, which is one of the most popular types of cold coffee consumed in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This type of coffee differs from the usual style of coffee, It’s cold coffee. and be canned, It can be obtained from any supermarket. It can also be consumed immediately once purchased. It does not require any prior preparation.
Coffee is one of the indispensable stimulants in our lives today. Worldwide, there are millions of people who cannot start their day without it. This is because they contain caffeine, which helps increase focus, activity, and vitality. Which makes it a preferred choice for many.
In the following, we will discuss with you the calories of the cold Cappuccino Luna and its nutritional card in detail, Where we will learn about the most important calories, and its nutritional components.
Cold luna cappuccino calories
The calories in Cappuccino Luna, in an amount estimated at 240 ml, are about 171.6 calories, Macros calories are distributed within that amount differently. Carbohydrates top that list at 28.8 grams. Then followed by 6 grams of protein. Finally comes the fat at 3.6 grams.
Luna cold cappuccino
It is an iced coffee that is ready to be consumed immediately. You do not need any prior preparation, just shake the bottle. And eat it
Nutritional ingredients in Luna Cold Cappuccino
- instant coffee powder ( )
- pure cow’s milk powder ( )
- Proven article
- Natural vegetable emulsifier (E322)
- Nature-like cappuccino flavour
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Keep the product in a cool place. And dry
- The product is well shaken before consumption
- The product is not intended for infant feeding
- This product contains milk lactose. Therefore, it may not be suitable for people who are sensitive to these ingredients.
Get to know also
- Mr. Brown Vanilla Coffee Calories
- Calories of Mr. Brown Chocolate Coffee
- Turkish goodness coffee calories
- Iced Bonnie cappuccino
- Baja classic coffee calories
- Cold coffee luna calories