Calories Sadia Classic Broasted Chicken is marinated, breaded chicken that has been frozen and ready to use immediately once fried in hot oil.
In general, fried chicken recipes are among the most popular recipes that are not disputed by many. Despite its many names, But when the chicken is combined with the breadcrumbs and fried in oil, a crispy layer is formed on the outside of the chicken, while it is soft on the inside, which gives a distinctive taste to whoever eats it.
It is true that this mixture that was mentioned is very perfect and delicious, On the other hand, this mixture is very high in calories. When both carbohydrates and fats are combined, And protein together we get a big boost of insulin that goes up in the blood just by eating this mixture.
Today we will tell you about Sadia Chicken Zinger. And we will learn about the most important calories in those pieces of chicken breast, in addition to the most important nutritional ingredients from which the product is prepared.
Classic Sadia Broasted Chicken Calories
The calories of Sadia Broasted Classic Chicken are about 178 calories, This is in an amount of 100 grams. Macros calories within that amount range between 6 grams of fat and 15 grams of carbohydrates. As well as 16 grams of protein.
Classic Sadia Broasted Chicken Ingredients
Sadia Chicken Zinger is pieces of shredded, seasoned, breaded chicken that are prepared in advance and ready to be fried immediately. It consists of the following ingredients:
- Halal chicken meat
- Sunflower oil
- Wheat flour
- Soy protein
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- yeast extract, Monosodium glutamate (flavor enhancer)
- Hydrolyzed vegetable protein
- Disodium 5 ribonucleotides
- Sweet buttermilk
- white pepper
- Black pepper
- Ground celery seeds
- ammonium sulfate caramel, turmeric, Paprika extract (colour)
- A mixture of carotenoids
- disodium phosphate, trisodium phosphate, sodium polyphosphate A, sodium alginate, (emulsifiers)
- Sodium phosphate (antioxidant)
- Delta lactone gluconate (acid neutralizer)
- carrageenan, xantana gum, guar gum (stabilizer)
- Silicon dioxide (anti-caking agents)
- disodium phosphate, Sodium hydrogen carbonate (leaving agent)
How to prepare Classic Broasted Chicken from Sadia
- These chicken nuggets do not need to be thawed before cooking, just fry them in oil at 180°C for 3 or 4 minutes or until golden brown. And then served hot. And ready to eat immediately
- The product contains gluten, celery, soy, and milk. Therefore, it may not be suitable for consumption by people with food sensitivity to these ingredients.
- The heating time for the chicken and the temperature to be used may vary according to the equipment that will be used to cook the chicken.
Also, learn about the following food products
- Calories in chicken steak
- Shawarma today
- Americana zinger calories
- How to prepare chicken with breadcrumbs
- Crispy chicken ranch ingredients