Adore chocolate with hazelnuts, how many calories There is no doubt that chocolate is an addiction for many. They are not satisfied with one of them. But they love to eat a lot of it every day. And whether you choose to legalize it, or excessive consumption, In both cases, chocolate contains an amount of calories that, as it increases, Whenever this makes you consume a lot of calories, which if you do not calculate them well, you may find yourself facing obesity.
Below we will eat chocolate with hazelnuts, how many calories, We will also learn about the most important food ingredients from which this chocolate was prepared, In addition to learning about how they are consumed within various diets, Is it permissible to take it or not.
Ingredients of Adore chocolate with hazelnut
- 25% cocoa solids
- 14% milk solids as a minimum
- Non-hydrogenated vegetable oils (palm fruit, chia root)
- Emulsifiers vegetable source (sunflower/soy lecithin)
- Natural vanilla flavor
Chocolate turn around with hazelnuts, how many calories
Calories in one 30 gm piece of Adore chocolate with hazelnuts are about 171 calories, The calories are distributed between carbohydrates of 16 gm, and 11 g of fat, and 2g of protein.
The product also contains saturated fat 5 g. The product does not contain any trans fats. But it contains 5 mg of cholesterol. and sodium 27 mg.
Adore chocolate also includes dietary fiber in the amount of 0.5 g. and total sugars 14 g, Of which 10g are added sugar.
Notes on chocolate round with hazelnut
- All milk ingredients in Adore chocolate are derived from cow’s milk.
- Quanta Adore chocolate contains soy, milk, and hazelnuts. It may contain trace amounts of gluten. Peanuts, and other nuts, Therefore, it should be avoided by people who are allergic to these food ingredients.
- Adore chocolate does not contain alcohol. or any ingredients derived from pork, All ingredients used to prepare this product are halal.
Get to know also
- Barney calories
- Calories in cadbury dairy milk
- calories in galaxy
- Calories in Lindt dark chocolate 78% Lindt excellence