Chocolate bars with hazelnut butter from Freakin Healthy, It is a delicious layered dessert made of hazelnuts forming a plate of biscuits. and topped with another layer of real nut butter, Then the layers were covered with raw chocolate with an 80% cocoa content. This is without adding any artificial sweeteners. or added sugar.
The product is also free of dairy, wheat, gluten, and eggs. It is a completely vegetarian product that can be consumed in many different diets, whether normal diets, Or that aim to lose weight.
In this next report, We will take you on an educational tour, through which we will learn about the calories of chocolate bars with hazelnut butter from Freakin Health, not only this, Rather, we will also learn about all the other nutritional details related to this product.
Ingredients for chocolate chips with hazelnut butter from Freakin’ Healthy
- raw chocolate (cocoa mass, Cocoa Butter, coconut sugar)
- Coconut nectar
- Cocoa butter
- pea protein
- Hazelnut oil
- Fluffy quinoa
- Cocoa powder
- Himalayan salt
- Natural vanilla bean powder
Chocolate chip cookies with hazelnut butter from Freakin’ Healthy
The calories of chocolate bars with hazelnut butter from Freakin Health, in an amount of 20 gm, are about 94 calories.
As for the macro calories within that amount, They are distributed as follows, between a total total fat of 6 g, There are 6g of carbohydrates, Plus 4g of protein.
There is also 1g of saturated fat in that serving. and sodium in the amount of 10 mg, As well as dietary fiber by 1 g.
This serving also contains 5g of total sugars. The product does not contain any added sugar. But it includes a group of nutrients that are beneficial to the body, including: calcium 10 mg, iron by 0.5 mg, And there is potassium by 100 mg.
Notes on Chocolate Bars with Hazelnut Butter from Freakin’ Healthy
- Allergen warning: The product contains both hazelnuts, coconut and almonds. So if you are allergic to any of these food ingredients, you should avoid consuming this product.
- The product contains 100% natural sugar. It does not contain any artificial sugars.
- raw chocolate used in the manufacture of the product, Contains minimum 80% cocoa.
- The product does not contain any flavors. or artificial colors, It also does not contain any preservatives.
Get to know also
- Nature valley oatmeal and chocolate crunchy biscuits
- Calories in McVitie’s Digestive Biscuits with Chocolate and Milk
- Digestive biscuit without fattening sugar
- Digestive biscuit is good for diet
- How many calories in Deemah biscuits with sugary dates?
- Calories in Deemah Biscuit with Dates and Ajwa Al Madina