Al kabeer chicken spring roll, how many calories It is a dough prepared from flour, water, oil, salt formed, stuff it with vegetables, And then freeze it to be ready for quick preparation by simply frying it in oil without the need to defrost it, or dissolve it.
In the following report, we will learn in detail about the chicken spring roll from Al Kabeer, how many calories and the most important nutritional values it provides, and the ingredients from which it was prepared.
Chicken spring roll from Al Kabeer How many calories?
Chicken spring roll contains 41.8 calories, most of which are 50.2% carbohydrates, 26.3% fat, and 23.4% protein. One pill also covers a person’s normal cholesterol requirement by 2%.
Calories in grams are distributed between 1.22 gm of fat, and protein 2.45 g, and carbohydrates 5.25 g, and there is sodium 119 mg, and cholesterol 5.25 mg, and 0.7 g fiber, and sugar 0.35 g, As well as saturated fat by 0.175 g.
One piece of spring roll covers the average person’s need for sodium 5%, and for a person with high blood pressure or kidney disease 6.6%.
Ingredients for chicken spring roll from Al Kabeer
Spring roll dough ingredients
- Wheat flour
- Sunflower oil
Spring roll filling with chicken
- 44% chicken meat (chicken makes up 44% of the filling)
- cabbage (vegetable)
- carrots (vegetables)
- capsicum (vegetable)
- beans (vegetable)
- onions (vegetables)
- Sunflower oil
Spring roll spices
- black pepper
- soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- E621 Flavor Enhancer
How to deep fry spring rolls in oil
- No need to dissolve
- Heat the oil well, then fry the large chicken spring rolls for 5 or 6 minutes, or until they turn golden.
How to fry spring rolls in an air fryer
- no need to melt Just take the spring roll out of the freezer and brush it with olive oil or any other oil as desired
- Preheat the fryer
- Set the temperature to 170° for 10 minutes or less as desired. And congratulations.
Reviews on Chicken Spring Roll from Al Kabeer
- Calories in chicken spring roll from Al Kabeer are for one piece of spring roll size of 35 grams.
- Al Kabeer Chicken Spring Roll Made in UAE by Cascade Seafood LLC. – Sharjah.
- Warning: When thawed, it is forbidden to re-freeze.
Calories in some Ramadan foods
- Switz samosa
- Chicken samosas
- Americana spring roll vegetables
- Large vegetable spring roll
- Big Indian Samosa
- Sunbulah spring roll dough