Calories similar to the cream of goodness, It is a type of cream that can be prepared in desserts. It can be used as a filling for sweet pastries. or decorate a cake with it, Its uses can also vary according to desire, and it is of a type similar to cream.
In the next report, we will get to know together what are the most important calories similar to whipped cream, We will also learn about the nutritional ingredients that make up this product and all other nutritional details related to it in detail.
Ingredients similar to good cream
- Fully hydrogenated palm kernel oil (from vegetable origin (21%), fat in dry matter (47%))
- monounsaturated fatty acids, Dualism (E 471)
- carob gum (E410)
- Sodium Alginate (E401)
- Tartaric acid mono- and di-acetyl esters of fatty acid mono- and diglycerides (E472a)
- Calcium carbonate E170
- Emulsifiers (Sodium Phosphate (E339) Carrageenan (E407))
- Nature-identical creamy flavour
Calories similar to the cream of goodness
The calories in the cream of goodness in an amount of 100 gm are about 214.2 calories, Macros calories are distributed within that amount between carbohydrates of 3.9 gm, and 2.4 g protein, and 21g of fat.
The product also contains saturated fat of 18.8 gm. and trans fats 0.1> gm, and there is sodium 69 mg, and cholesterol 1 mg, and dietary fiber 0.1> gm, In addition to total sugars 3.9 g.
Notes on the likeness of good cream
- The cream of goodness is homogeneous and sterile.
- The product is made from powdered milk.
- The product contains lactose, Therefore, it may not be suitable for people who are allergic to that food ingredient.
From the aforementioned nutritional information, we will find that the goodness of the cream contains a high percentage of fat. It is basically just a filling used in foods, so, It is not a food that can help satiety on its own. On this basis, do not try to over-consume it in foods. And in the event that you consumed, try to fully calculate the calories of the candy bar in which this cream-like substance is located, to know the real calories you consumed.