Whether you call it bread or bread, as the people of Hijaz, Egypt and some Arab countries call it, it is still the master of the Arab table, even in the shadow of the propaganda campaigns that bread is primarily responsible for weight gain, as it is full of carbohydrates.
That is why we, at IM Dieter, loved explaining the nutritional values of white Shami bread from Al Emad Bakery. But before starting, we must know the difference between the Levantine bread and the Lebanese bread in terms of shape.
The difference between Shami bread and Lebanese bread in shape, Shami bread comes in contrast to Lebanese bread, which is lighter in weight and lower in calories.
Calories in white shami bread
The calories in the white Shami bread from Al Emad Bakery are 295 calories in one piece of bread. It contains a high amount of carbohydrates, estimated at 62 gm. And 9 gm protein and has a low fat content of 1.2 gm.
The size of the white Shami bread is Emad
Thick shami bread, size 22. 27 cm (diameter) and the weight of one loaf is 90 grams.
Notes on the white Shami bread from Emad bakery
- Suitable for vegetarians because all of its ingredients are vegan.
- It does not contain milk, which makes it suitable for those who suffer from lactose intolerance.
- White bread is not suitable for those who suffer from gluten sensitivity.
- One bread contains a high amount of carbohydrates and calories. This is not considered a defect in the Shami bread, as it comes thick.
- A luxurious Saudi product free of preservatives
- Contains allergen – gluten
- size 22, 27 cm (diameter)
Learn about the calories in bread
- White herfy samoli
- Samoli Lusine
- My daily samoli
- Samoli with semolina
- White Lusine Toast
- country bread
- Crispy Reef
- Emad Tannouri Bread
- Princes tortilla