calories in whipped cream, It is a cream with vegetable oil that comes in the form of one piece. This cream-like has many different uses depending on the taste, It can be used to stuff food. or decorate desserts, for example, The way you will use it depends on each person’s preferences.
In the following nutritional report, we will discuss together the most important calories in fresh cream, In addition to what detailed nutritional ingredients make up this product, And other nutritional details.
Nutritional ingredients in a refreshing whipped cream
- Skimmed cow’s milk powder.
- Refined non-hydrogenated vegetable fats
- Contains palm oil
- Emulsifiers (E471 mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (vegetable source)
- Stabilizer E407 Carrageenan (vegetable source)
- E410 carob seed gum (vegetable source)
- E339 (phosphate salts)
Calories in whipped cream are similar
Calories in a refreshing cream in an amount consisting of 100 gm, of which about 231 calories, Macros calories are distributed between carbohydrates of 3.8 gm, and protein of 2.2 g, There is a total of 23g of fat in that cream.
There is also sugar in the product in the amount of 3.8 g, It does not contain any added sugar. There is a trace amount of fiber in it, estimated at 0.1> gm.
It is mentioned that the product contains saturated fat 11.54 g. and trans fats by 0.01> gm, There is cholesterol of 1> bridle, As for sodium, it amounts to 40 mg.
There is also a calcium recovery cream in that amount of 87 mg.
Notes similar to whipped cream
- Cream-like made from skimmed cow’s milk with the milk fat replaced with sterilized non-hydrogenated vegetable fat, and homogeneous.
- The percentage of fat in a fresh cream is 23%.
- Keep the product in a dry place. And cool out of the sun.
- It is preferable to store the product below 21°C.
- The product is not frozen in the freezer.
The product is high in calories. Although it does not contain many carbohydrates, However, it contains a large percentage of fat, which imposes rationing of its consumption as much as possible.