calories in Violet Leo biscuits, It is a type of stuffed wafer covered with milk chocolate.
There is no doubt that ready-made biscuits of different flavors are one of the ready-made and canned meals that many prefer to consume when they do not have much time, They can find it anywhere, and consume them easily.
But on the other hand, These biscuits contain a lot of calories that you may not imagine, It also does not help satiety, It works on high blood sugar being full of sugar.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in Leo purple biscuits as well as the ingredients from which they are prepared.
Calories in Violet Leo Biscuits
The calories in the calories in the purple Leo biscuits are 175.6 calories for the four fingers at 33.3 g
The calories of macrose in that amount are distributed between carbohydrates of 19.81 g, and fat by 9.82 g, and protein in the amount of 2.1 g.
The product also contains saturated fat of 6.32 g, sodium at 53.28 mg, and dietary fiber in the amount of 0.59 g.
For calories per finger of 8.325 g, It is about 43.88 calories, The calories of macrose are distributed between carbohydrates of 4.95 g, and fat in the amount of 2.45 g, and protein in the amount of 0.52 g.
The product also contains saturated fat in the amount of 1.58 g, and sodium in the amount of 13.32 g, and dietary fiber in the amount of 0.147 g, And sugar in the amount of 4.07 g.
What are the ingredients of Leo purple biscuits with chocolate and milk?
Milka Leo wafer biscuits covered with chocolate and milk consist of the following ingredients:
- Wheat flour
- Cocoa butter
- Coconut oil (vegetable oil)
- Palm kernel oil (vegetable oil)
- Palm oil (vegetable oil)
- Sunflower oil (vegetable oil)
- Whey powder
- Skimmed milk powder
- Cocoa dough
- Milk fat
- Soy lecithin (vegetable emulsifier)
- E476 (vegetable emulsion)
- Natural vanilla flavor
- Natural hazelnut flavor
Notes on Leo purple biscuits with chocolate and milk
- Keep violet Leo biscuits away from heat and in a dry place.
- Leo purple biscuits are made in the Kingdom of Belgium, Produced by Monidelis Belgium Private Limited Liability Company, Monezmalan 1, 2200 Belgium.
- Importer in Egypt Monedlys Egypt Trading S.A.E. located in 1/8 First Industrial Zone A1 X of Ramadan.
For more calories in chocolate
- Nesquik Bar Nestle
- Chocolate Nestle Leon two pieces
- Nestle Lyon Chocolate
- Kit Kat Dark Chocolate
- Calories in Kit Kat
- Ulker Hazelnut Biscuits Deluxe