Vimto is the most famous Ramadan drink in the Arab world, as it reminds us of gatherings of family and loved ones on the Ramadan meal. So today we would like to present to you this nutritional analysis for Vimto Fruit Concentrate.
Calories in Vimto
Vimto juice contains 50 calories per 100ml of juice concentrate. And all the calories from sugars, In order to learn more about the nutritional values in femto, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
- 1.9% Vimto Flavor (Contains natural fruit extracts, Herbs and spices)
- Black carrot juice concentrate
- Raisin juice concentrate
- Caramel color (IV)
- Pear juice concentrate
- Citric acid (acidic substance)
- Sodium benzoate (preservative)
How to prepare a Vimto drink
- Bring 500 ml of cold water
- Add 100 ml of Vimto drink and mix it with water, henna, and wellness