Calories in Ulker Finger New Tea Biscuits, It is the tea biscuit provided by the famous ULKER brand. Although it is plain and does not contain any fillers, But it does contain calories.
We also note that Ulker Finger Biscuits contain artificial butter flavor and artificial vanilla flavor plus added sugar
That is why, in the next report, we will learn about the most important calories in Ulker Finger Biscuit, the new tea biscuit, as well as the nutritional components related to it.
Calories in Ulker Finger New Tea Biscuits
The number of calories in Ulker Finger Biscuits is 22.32 calories in an amount of 5 gm for one biscuit, Most of those calories are carbohydrates, 62.7%. For 1 Finger Biscuit.
Calories are distributed between carbohydrates 3.5 gm, and fat 0.83 g, and 0.33 g protein, and saturated fat 0.33 g, and sodium 11.16 mg, and dietary fiber 0.1 g, and sugar 0.83 g.
Ingredients for Ulker Finger Biscuits
- Wheat flour
- Palm oil (non-hydrogenated vegetable oil)
- Palm Kernel Oil (Non-Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil)
- Glucose syrup
- Sugar syrup converted
- Skimmed Milk Powder (Cow Milk)
- Sodium bicarbonate (lever material)
- ammonium bicarbonate (raising agent)
- Sodium acid pyrophosphate (acidity regulator)
- Soy lecithin (emulsifier)
- vanillin (artificial vanilla flavor)
- Artificial butter flavour
Notes on Ulker Tea Finger Biscuits
- The calories and nutritional values mentioned above are for one Ulker Finger Biscuit and not for the entire package.
- Ulker Finger Biscuits do not contain pork fat or its derivatives.
- please keep it away from heat, odor, dampness, odors, and direct sunlight.
- Ulker Tea Biscuits is manufactured in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – Jeddah, by The Food Industry Company.
Check out the calories in
- Ulker biscuit with hazelnut
- Ulker Sesame Biscuit
- Ulker Shobuk sticks
- Chocolate oreo biscuit
- Oreo biscuits with vanilla filling
- Golden Oreo
- Digestive biscuit
- Maamoul Dimah with dates
Learn about the benefits of tea for weight loss