calories in good turkish coffee, There is no doubt that coffee is one of the stimulant drinks that many resort to when they want to get more focus during their day. Where they choose the first drink for a great start to their day.
It is true that they achieve what they want, This is because it contains caffeine. However, an excess of this substance can cause many health problems, such as increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, osteoporosis, and many other problems, So you can enjoy your morning coffee, But do not exceed the amount you eat. just have a cup Or two at most during the day.
Calories in good turkish coffee
The amount of calories in Turkish coffee Al-Khair in an amount consisting of 10 grams of it, which is approximately 2 spoons of ground coffee, is about 44.5 calories, Macros calories in that amount are distributed as follows: carbohydrates of 6.6 grams, and 1.6 grams of protein. At the end of the list is fat, at 1.3 grams.
What is Al Khair Turkish Coffee?
It is Turkish coffee that is prepared by mixing an amount of it with water. Bring it to a boil, Then it is ready to drink.
Turkish goodness ingredients
- Ground coffee
How to prepare Turkish coffee
- Place a cup of water in a small saucepan.
- Add two tablespoons of premium Turkish coffee and stir over low heat.
- Add a teaspoon of sugar or to taste.
- Leave the Turkish coffee on low heat for one minute.
- Cardamom can be added to Turkish coffee as desired.
- Serve hot Turkish coffee.
The mentioned calories are for Turkish coffee without adding sugar.
Learn about the nutritional values in
- Goodness Arabic coffee with cardamom how many calories
- Calories in Baja Classic Coffee
- Calories in Cofique Pistachio Coffee
- How many calories are in French press coffee?
- Original iced coffee from Cofique
- Iced coffee with caramel cofique
- How many calories in Arabic coffee with cardamom
- Only for instant coffee addicts secrets and facts